SCHURTER AG is holding a Mini-Tech-Day for the first time this year. With the topic "Industry 4.0" we would like to address our customers and partners from development and IT areas.
They can expect an exciting program with various lectures on the subject of industry 4.0, as well as a tour of security production - here at SCHURTER AG in Lucerne.
SCHURTER is a worldwide leading innovator and manufacturer of input systems and electronic components. Electronic services, such as printed circuit board assembly, are another core competence of SCHURTER. With its business unit Solutions, SCHURTER offers complete solutions.
|08:00||Registration and coffee|
|08:30||Welcome by CEO SCHURTER AG, Christian Holzgang|
|09:00||"Smart Connector" by Bruno Zemp from SCHURTER AG|
|09:30||"Smart Connector" by Denis Druzic from Noser Engineering AG|
|10:30||"Quality Assurance in Digital Production" by Stefan Nyffenegger from MEquadrat AG|
|11:00||"Floating Radio-Cook-Detector" by Benno Jäckle from Fluxron Solutions AG|
|11:30||"Organization of Changes" by Matthias Sauer from medela AG|
|12:00||Production tour in Automatization and Production site of UMT fuse|
|13:00||Apéro Riche and closing|
Presented Products and Technologies
RTS – Reflowable Thermal Switch
CDS1 - Configurable Display Switch
Evolution: Light pipe for status display
Metal Line switches glow with 7 luminescent multicolor options
SMD solid-state fuse for the most demanding applications
Waterproof push/pull appliance coupler IP67
How to reach us
Arrival by car - Parking spaces
- Limited number of parking spaces in front of SCHURTER AG or in the inner courtyard available
- Public parking available at "Ufschötti
Arrival by public transport
- From Lucerne railway station, walk along the lake in the direction of Werkhofstrasse. Walking time approx. 15 min.
- Registration is open until 30 October 2019.
- When registering, please indicate whether you would like to participate in the joint lunch.
- There is a limited number of parking spaces available directly at the company. Within 5 minutes walking distance there are public parking spaces in the Ufschötti.